We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address, information about the type of browser you use, your operating system, the screen resolution of your browser, your ISP, which pages you view on the Website and the time and duration of your visits to the Website, domain name, credit card information (we do not store credit card details on our servers), and other billing information such as to prevent fraudulent payments. We may also collect, if applicable, company name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number or tax ID number as well as similar information concerning technical contacts, marketing contacts, and executive contacts within your company or organization. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Site uses third party login application services, such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter. Such applications use users personal information from respective platforms, and inform users of relevant details at the time when users use such services to Register or Login to our Site.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, users IP (internet protocol) address, referring and exit pages, analysis of trends through clicks patterns, time and date of visit, and other similar information. We do not link any of this information to personally identifiable information.
If you communicate with ISETech, ISETech may collect information relating to that communication whether it takes the form of e-mail, letter, forum posting, testimonials or any other form of communication between you and ISETech or submitted by you to the Website (collectively, “User Communications”).
ISETech does not knowingly collect Personal Information about children under the age of 13. If ISETech becomes aware that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about children under the age of 13, it will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, except where ISETech is required by applicable law to keep it.
Where ISETech knows a child is above the age of 13, but considered a minor under applicable law, ISETech will obtain parental/guardian consent prior to using that child’s Personal Information.
ISETech may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes, to the extent the User has agreed to:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, and given your explicit consent for this purpose.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests, wherever we have received explicit consent from you for this purpose.
– Our Website collects and uses data required by Google Analytics.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
– Entering a contract with ISETech to provide you services: Collecting personal data about you as an individual in order to fulfil a contractual obligation, to provide you service you have purchased from ISETech.
– If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
– We will only collect personal data that is required to deliver the products services that you have requested. We’ll keep your personal data for as long as we need it to provide these products and services. We may also keep it to comply with our legal obligations, respond to queries and resolve any disputes, to meet our legitimate interests and to enforce our rights.
– The criteria we use to determine storage periods include the following: Information we have told you about storage periods on our website or in website terms and conditions. We will also use criteria such as applicable contractual provisions that are in force, legal statutory limitation periods, applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards.
– We may share your personal data:
1. With those third parties who need to handle it so we can provide to you the products, services you have signed up to or requested, for example, payment processing providers;
2. With third parties in the event we sell or buy any business or assets.
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or requests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Declining may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. ISETech adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Although we make every effort to protect your information, however ISETech cannot guarantee any misuse, loss, or change of your information may not occur. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your explicit permission. When required by the law, ISETech may need to disclose personal information, should a legal process or court order served on it.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you would like us to delete all of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive personal data in a machine-readable format, please contact us here: email@example.com
It is your responsibility to make sure you safeguard you username and password you have created on Site, and do not share with others. It is also strongly recommended to logout after you finish your session at Site, not only when you are using public computers, but also at home.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1 Westmoreland Terrace
London, SW1V 4AG,